Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Okay, I am following in the footsteps of the famous www.mykissesfromheaven.blogspot.com blog writer to write a Thankful Thursday edition. She is such an inspiration to me. Makes me laugh. Keeps me accountable.

So my first edition of Thankful Thursday belongs to her. I am thankful for her eyes, because they look into God's face. I am thankful for her tears (that frequently come out of her eyes!) for her heart's cry is to see people released from their bondages. She cries over their pain. I am thankful for her hugs (yes I get to hug her in reality!) for in that hug, she wraps me with the arms of Jesus. I am thankful for her laughter, which in turn, I can't help but laugh back! I am thankful for her wisdom which she pours over me, into my life. I am thankful for her encouragement, with which she gives me the strength to go on. I am thankful for her spirit of slap, which she uses with discernment during my memory verse sessions! Keeps me on the path of writing God's Word on my heart.

And she is the one that got me started blogging. Thanks be to God and to her!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow baby!! How in the world am I supposed to respond to that! Except that I love you and so very thankful that you're my sister. You're awesome! Blessings on your weekend. I'll show you how to hook up with the Thankful Thursday picture and get on the blog list. See you soon!