Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm Ringin' the Dinner Bell. Come to the Table!

I ask God so many times for Him to reveal answers to me. To help me understand things in His Word that I know have deeper meanings.

He is so faithful to bring me those answers!

I was struggling recently over some things in my heart, knowing God would bring me to that place where I repent and let Him do what He needs to do in me.

I rarely turn on TV early. I want my time with Jesus. But last Monday I did, and God brought me the word that I needed. I needed that teaching to be set free. I needed to find the Grace and Mercy that He so willingly has for us all.

And I realized that this is what Psalms 23:5 is all about. "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies." I have always wondered what this really means. What does that look like? Does He get out the best silverware, the best tablecloth? (I just saw Him lifting a tablecloth up, all unfolded, in the air, getting ready to let it fall onto the table! I could blog on that!)

In the presence of my enemies of wrong attitudes, unrest, unforgiveness, sin, he feeds me the Word that I need at that time, to teach me, reprove me, (bust me!) and to set me free from those enemies.

It's just the right thing to feed me. It's at the right time. (5:30 am! But the right time!) And it is in front of the right enemies.

God is so faithful. Did I say that before?

God is so faithful!

God, please never quit teaching us and reproving us. Setting the table for Your Bride of Christ.

The more that I write, the more that I understand. The more that I seek Him, the more that I find Him.

Copyright©Bonnie Lacy

No comments: