Thursday, December 27, 2007

Coffee Filters and God's Word

Oh, those nasty thoughts. They float in, and out, and trash my mind, my day.

They cause me to go on and on, about a person, or a situation, until I am angry. Until I'd like to wring someone's neck.

Or worse.

So I have been praying 2 Corinthians 10:3-5. Especially verse 5. "casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,".

And God blessed me with a visual of the last part. That every thought has to go through Him as we speak that verse out. Every thought has to be approved by Him.

So you coffee addicts - here is the visual.

I saw a giant coffee filter that our thoughts are taken through. The filter holds all of the trash, from us, and from satan.

And out comes this Truth. Good stuff. Words and thoughts that are pure, strong, rich, and hot.

Just like the coffee so many of us crave.

Rich and True.

Through God's coffee filter of His Word.


©BL2007

No comments: