Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hunkered Down In The Cave

Been sitting on John 14:6. "Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me." Amplified version.

This morning I just went to "I am the Way."

Then - "He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake." Ps. 23:3b

The Way. Paths. Are we going on an adventure, God?

Another - Ps. 139:24b. "and lead me in the way everlasting."

Then boop! He gives me a visual of He and I walking/hiking/climbing through very rough terrain. Very rocky mountains. I see no trees! Just rocks!

Jesus is holding my hand. Directing my feet. "Oops, see that stone there? Step over it." Or "kick it!"

He is the Way. We are going through this life together.

Then at a certain point we reach a protected place with a sweet pool of water.

A cave?

I hear the water dripping, echoing off the walls of the cave. See it reflecting. Smell the clean fresh air.

It isn't dark. He is the Light of the world. And He is right beside me. He lights my way, my paths.

Where is the pool? The cave?

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty." Ps. 91:1

Nuf said.

No comments: